ATV Guided Tour
While staying at the Pine Tree Inn and Bakery you will realize that there is so much to see in the surrounding area, but how will you explore the vast wilderness and cover a lot of ground? Taking a guided ATV tour is the answer. This tour will lead you through farmland, desert hills, and even down the unique Condor Canyon. Condor canyon has a lot to offer with steep cliffs, a peaceful stream, caves, and even a beautiful waterfall. Choosing a guided ATV tour will allow you to experience the surrounding area of Panaca in a way you never have before.
* Guests must be 16 years old to drive an ATV.
* Guests are required to follow guide instructions.
* Respect for guides, other guests, equipment, and trail etiquette is required for all guests at all times.
* No alcohol.
* Helmets are provided and required. Goggles and gloves are available.
* Group sizes will be no larger than 4 guests per guide.
Rates -Per Person
- 1 Hour Ride - $50.00
- 2 Hour Ride - $85.00
Packed Lunch Ride Rates:
- 2 ½ hour ATV ride that includes a packed picnic style lunch at the waterfall
2 person minimum 4 person maximum - $100.00 per person
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your ATV's easy to drive? All our machines are fully automatic and are extremely easy to control. Average upper body strength is necessary to drive an ATV.
- What should I wear? We recommend that all riders wear long pants, closed toed shoes, light jacket, and sunglasses. These items are not required but only recommended. Wear clothing that you do not mind getting dusty.
- Can I take pictures? Yes, we encourage guests to bring cameras this is a great photo opportunity.
- Where do you go? Our 1 hour ATV ride is over a few hills through some farmland to the Panaca Warm Springs. The 2 hour and 2 1/2 hour packed lunch ride is a full loop through farmland, over hills, up Condor Canyon to the waterfall, and passing by Panaca Warm Springs on on the way back.